Ghost in the graveyard







Ok, things have been crazy around here lately. I have been so busy and gone from the area I have not had time to write, so where to start. First for about a week we were at a place called Muscatotuck. This place is in Indiana also. Let me start by saying the complex was built in the 1920's and 1930's. Before the state closed it down in the early 90's it was a huge hospital complex for the insane. The building we were in was a former children's treatment facility for the insane. The lore of this building is that it is haunted. While at Muscatotuck we perform a lot of different training. We learned crowd control, riot control and non-lethal combatives. By going threw all of this we were tazed with a tazer and sprayed in the face with pepper spray. THAT STUFF REALLY SUCKS!!!! So I can now scream "DON'T TAZE ME BRO!" I am including some pics and vid clips. WARNING the vid clips have sound and contain foul lang so be careful of it.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is creepy to watch grown men get tazered, scream like girls, then laugh about it. That just does not seem like something I would ever be laughing about. Wow - that sounds like it hurts like all the curse words they were saying. I think I would have peed my pants and cried. More power to you for living through it. Thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

please bro, don't taz meeeeeeeee!

good lord, this clip is too much! i was really surprised you were allowed to film the little "exercise" to begin with, and there was a day right after you originally posted when the video was gone. i done thought it had been snatched up in a breach of confidentiality. :)

seriously, michael, please don't taz me. i couldn't take it.