FRG Day

Saturday the FGR (Family Readiness Group) hosted an Ice Cream Social and Packing Day. We ate some yummy ice cream and packed up goody bags and various stuff to send over to our soldiers. Since they will be just settling into Kosovo for the 4th of July holiday...we are sending over 4th of July in a box. Lots of patriotic items, etc so they can still celebrate. (My favorite item is the red, white and blue lays, so they can have a lay from home...hee hee)
It was a fun afternoon and since the Kelly's were in town, they came up too!! Up above, Dani, Erin and Judy...then below Josh all making something special for Uncle Michael.

Part of the playground at the park where we had this at had sprinklers and stuff. Judy took the kids over there while I was setting stuff up, etc. She said the kids had a BLAST!! I mention this so when you see the below picture you do not think I just forgot to dress Xavier for the day. It is hard with Michael being away, but I have not totally lost it. :)

Xavier LOVES his candy!!!

No comments: