Daddy got to come home for a few days the 1st weekend in April before leaving. We went to Desoto, MO. for another ceremony on that Saturday. This one was much smaller since it was only for his unit (735th). It was a nice ceremony, buy I loved all of the big trucks the best!!
Sunday we drove him back out there, where we watched him get on a bus and leave. Mom and I both cried. Daddy is now in Indiana getting more training. From there, he will be going to Germany and then to Kosovo.
Sunday we drove him back out there, where we watched him get on a bus and leave. Mom and I both cried. Daddy is now in Indiana getting more training. From there, he will be going to Germany and then to Kosovo.
We are not sure the next time we will get to see Daddy, but Mom said it may be for my 3rd birthday in October! We will just have to wait and see!
No comments:
Post a Comment