rollover training






So there has been a lot of deaths in the military due to Hmmvw's rolling over due to all the extra weight that has been added from the up armor. The army has created this new training for us were we actually get to be rolled over in order to train for what to do in case of emergencies. Here are some pics and a video of what happens with this training. We are weight down with all the gear we have to carry. I now know how it fells to be inside a dryer.....lol. I have been really busy and have not had time to post. Will post more when time permits. Enjoy the Pics.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very neat, Michael! I've always wondered what it would be like in a dryer.....may have to try that one. Sounds like you are doing well. You look good in your pics! Keep putting cool stuff like this on here. I like to see it, so do the kids.....all 3 of them!
We will see Jill and X tomorrow. They (and mom and Carmel) are coming to our first game tomorrow in Wentzville. There's a cool playground, so X, C, and T should have a blast. Maybe they can get Granny on the swingset! :)
Ok - time for Guitar Hero. I'll check back in soon! Toodles Noodles!