GETTING SETTLED IN



Well, I am getting settled in to the Army routine. Yesterday we went to the gernade range then the rifel range. How cool is it when you get to blow stuff up in the morning with live gernades then shoot rifels all afternoon . This day was one of the better days in the army. The day before we were issued all kinds of cool new gear. I am assigned to work in the Tactical Operations Center (TOC.) This is the head shead. The only problem with this is the long hours. Last night after getting home from the range, I was stuck working till 1:30 in the morning. PT states at 0500 so the 0430 wake up comes really early. So here is a picture of the area I live in. The second one is of the bay as a whole. My bay has 10 sets of bunk beds so 20 soldiers per bay. More to come later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up Michelle?!?!
Love what you've done with the place. Your bed looks nice! He he! I'll think of you tonight as I'm sleeping in my bed with only one other man. :) Are you smiling yet? Hope so. Okay....I feel like ass hole and am ready for a bath and down time....... Be safe and take care! Love ya! Sarah